负责人： （签字) （盖章）
1. Enrollment and Registration
(1) After arrival, the international students shall present the admission notice, form jw202/201, relevant certificates. They should admit within the required time. If you fail to attend the school for some reason, you should ask for absence before the date of registration. If the student fails to ask for leave or the leave is overdue, he/she shall be deemed to have waived his/her admission qualification, except for legitimate reasons such as force majeure.
(2) International students must bring the following materials when they register: their passport, admission notice, visa form for foreign students in China (form JW201 or JW202), diploma of highest academic degree (original), transcripts (original), registration form of temporary residence for foreigners and payment certificate. Incomplete materials will not be registered.
The college should examine the admission qualification of new students. If the admission notice, the diploma and other proof materials are inconsistent with the actual situation of the new student, or other violations of the admission regulations, the admission qualification shall be cancelled.
International students shall pay tuition fees, insurance fees, teaching materials fees and other related expenses at their own expense in accordance with the college regulations. Students who fail to pay the full amount of fees within the specified time will be disqualified.
The Teaching Affairs Office should review the qualifications of international students within three months after their admission, and cancel their admission qualification and student status if they do not meet the entrance requirements or the relevant certificates are not in conformity with their actual conditions.
(3) Two weeks after the deadline of the registration, the college should verify the situation of the unregistered personnel and submit the name list to the Foreign Affairs Office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) for automatic drop-out.
2. The Learning Period
The standard learning period for each major is 4 years. The first year is the preparatory course, and the second - fourth year is for professional study. Leave time does not belong to the study period. International students who have deferred their graduation will not participate in the selection of various awards and will be required to pay corresponding fees. The length of learning shall start from the date of obtaining the student status, but shall not include the period of suspension.
3. Assessment and Achievement
(1) The setting of course and the lowest credit of graduation are listed in the international student major training program of that year.
(2) International students are required to take all courses and examinations. The assessment standard should refer to the relevant provisions of the course standards. The examination result is recorded in the student's report card and put in his file. Only those who pass the overall evaluation can obtain the credits of the course.
a. Students must attend lectures and exams in selected courses, observe class order, and ask for leave from the teacher for special circumstances.
b. Before the final examination of the semester, the office of Teaching Affairs Office and the Office of Students Affairs shall check the examination qualifications of international students, and those who miss more than one third of the total class, are not allowed to take the examination of the course.
c. Those who fail in the examination can take the make-up examination or retake other courses as required. Compulsory courses that fail the make-up examination must be retaken. International students can decide the retaken time according to the study plan.
d. International students applying for advanced graduation must take part in the internship after completing the required credits (except graduation design (thesis)).
e. The scores and credits obtained courses through overseas study, exchange study, joint training, etc., should be transfer to credit according to the regulations of the college.
f. The examination work shall be strictly implemented in accordance with the Examination Management Regulations of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College.
g. For any violation of discipline or cheating in the examination, the total score of the course will be invalid, marked "violation of discipline" or "cheating", and different disciplinary punishment should be given according to the seriousness of the case.
4. Discipline and Attendance
(1) International students should participate in the teaching activities specified in the training program and other activities organized by the college, and implement the attendance checking rules. International students with low attendance should be given academic warning. International students who haven’t corrected will be dismissed.
(2) International students should observe class discipline and keep a good mental state, listen carefully and not be late and leave early.
(3) When international students go out to participate in activities such as practice and investigation, they must follow the guidance of the leader teachers. If you are unable to attend, you must ask for leave from the team leader or related personnel. Those who leave without permission shall be regarded as truant.
(4) International students who are unable to participate in study or other activities due to illness or other special reasons must go through leave procedures in advance. Those who fail to ask for leave in time due to illness or emergency should reapply for leave within one day.
(5) International students for leave must fill in the leave application form in advance, explain the reasons and time for the leave, obtain a hospital certificate for sick leave, and have sufficient and justified reasons for personal leave according to "Zhejiang Guangsha Constructive Vocational and Technical College International Student Attendance Management Measures (Trial)".
(6) International students shall cancel the leave after they come back. Those who have not dealt with over leave were regarded as absent. Those who need to continue their leave should renew leave procedure in time before the leave period expires.
(7) International students should participate in the study in accordance with the college calendar and enjoy the Chinese holidays as well winter vacation and summer vacation.
(8) Anyone who fails to ask for leave, fails to renew his/her leave before the expiration of the leave period, or fails to participate in teaching activities without approval, shall be treated as truant. International students who are absent from classes, according to their absent time, the severity of the circumstances and their inspection attitude, will be given corresponding punishment.
(9) During the teaching process, the teacher should check the attendance according to the list of international students and hand in the result to the head teacher, who should submit the weekly statistics to the student’s work office of the affiliated college .
5. Suspension and resumption of schooling
(1) In principle, international students should continue their studies. Students who need to be interrupted for legitimate reasons should apply for suspension in writing. If an international student applies for a suspension, and the college deems it necessary, the college may agree with the suspension. Suspensions should not exceed 3 times, and the suspension period shall not exceed 12 months.
(2) International students should apply for suspension to the head teacher, then submit to the affiliated college to discuss, and submit the result to the Teaching Affairs Office.
(3) International students who are allowed to suspend their study should shorten their visa (Residence Permit) and go through relevant procedures within 15 days from the date of the college’s approval, leave and return as soon as possible, and pay the travel expenses by themselves. The college is not responsible for any accident that occurred during the college suspension. The college does not recognize the courses taken during the absence.
(4) The college should keep the student status for international students during their absence, but should not enjoy the treatment of students in the college. If an international student applies for admission to another school, he/she should first complete the withdrawal procedures.
(5) Upon the expiration of the suspension period, the international student shall submit a written application for reinstatement to the class teacher in advance by presenting the relevant certificates and materials. Then the head teacher submits the application to the relevant secondary college for discussion, the international student should be qualified for reinstatement after being approved by the Office of Teaching Affairs.
6. Drop out of College
(1) International students may be expelled from the college in any of the following circumstances:
a. International students apply for withdrawal voluntarily;
b. Students fail to meet the requirements on course assessment results or fail to finish their studies within the study period;
c. Fails to apply for a reinstatement or re-examination within the time limit, after the expiration of the suspension or retention of college status;
d. Fails to register within the prescribed time limit, and fails to fulfill deferred registration procedures for more than 2 weeks;
e. Diagnosed by the designated hospital of the college, suffering from diseases such as psychosis, epilepsy or accidental disability and unable to continue studying in the college;
f. Having infectious diseases which aren’t suitable for staying in China;
g. Failing to participate in required teaching activities for two consecutive weeks without approval;
h. Need to suspend due to illness but not, and missing more than one third of the total class time of the academic year;
i. Failing to pay the full amount of fees within the specified time;
j. Anti-chinese words and deeds and serious ACTS during the college period;
k. Those who violate Chinese law and are punished by Chinese law organs with detention or above;
l. Other circumstance which have reached the college's decision that the students should drop out.
(2) The Procedures of Dropout
a. If an international student applies for leaving school, the head teacher should submit the student materials to the relevant branch college, then the Foreign Affairs Office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) should examine the application, and the Teaching Affairs Office should sign the opinions and submit them to the college approval.
b. For international students who have withdrawn from school, the relevant secondary college should propose the withdrawal, then be audited by the Foreign Affairs Office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), submitted to the Office of Teaching Affairs for examination, and for approval by the college.
c. For international students who drop out, the Foreign Affairs Office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) should send the written decision to the international students. If an international student refuses to sign the "Withdrawal Decision ", it shall be served by lien; Those who have left college should be served by post; Difficult to contact, use the school website, news media, etc. to announce.
d. Fails to complete the departure one week after the drop-out notice, the college will send the drop-out information to the exit and entry administration department of the public security bureau via the Office of Foreign Affairs (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan).
e. International students who drop out should apply for a visa (leave or cancel within the prescribed time limit) and leave the college. The parent or guardian is responsible for withdrawing the student from college if he/she is unable to take care of himself/herself with mental illness, accidental disability or other serious illness.
f. The tuition fee should not be refunded if the student is ordered to leave the college for violation of Chinese laws, rules and regulations, etc.
g. International students who have their status cancelled or who have not been cured due to illness or who have been ordered to leave college in violation of Chinese laws and school regulations and other circumstances shall not apply for reinstatement.
h. International students who have objection to the handling of dropout may appeal in accordance with the Provisions on the Management of Internal Complaints of Students of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College.
7. Graduation and completion
(1) International students with academic status shall, within the period of schooling, complete all the contents and links specified in the training program and obtain all kinds of credits and total credits specified, be granted graduation, and the college should be issued the graduation certificate.
(2) The international students who meet the graduation requirements in advance, they should submit their applications to the college at the end of the semester prior to graduation, which shall be reviewed by the college. The conditions for students to graduate early shall be prescribed by the college.
(3) International students who have completed the contents stipulated in the students cultivation program within the prescribed time, but fail to meet the graduation requirements, the college may grant the completion of the program and issue the completion certificate.
Whether the international students can take an make-up examination, redo or make-up graduation design, thesis, answer after finishing course, and whether be issued graduation certificate, degree certificate, time of graduation, time of obtaining degree were decided by the college.
For those international student who has withdrawn from the college, has applied for a written drop-out, the college will issue them a pro forma or realistic study certificate.
(4) International students without a student status shall not be issued a diploma, completion certificate or associate degree.
(5) The college should revoke degree certificates obtained by cheating, plagiarism, plagiarism, or other improper means according to law. If the cancelled diploma or degree certificate has been registered, the college should cancel it and report to education administration department to declare the certificate invalid.
(6) If an international student loses or damages his/her graduation, completion certificate and degree certificate, the college may, upon application by the international student, issue the corresponding certificate, which shall be equally authentic with the original certificate.
(7) The college should make and issue the diploma and degree certificate to international students uniformly. International students who have completed their studies and completed all departure procedures within the specified time. They can get their diploma and degree certificate from the college with the completed departure procedures. The Foreign Affairs Office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) is responsible for submitting information on the academic degrees of them to the Ministry of Education and the Provincial Department of Education.
(8) The files of international students leaving the college should be filed with reference to Chinese students.
8. The supplementary Provisions
(1) These provisions shall come into force from the date of promulgation.
(2) The Teaching Affairs Office shall be responsible for the interpretation of these provisions.
(3) Matters not covered herein, should be implemented as stipulated the provisions of the student handbook of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College (September 2018 Edition) (Student Status Management Regulations) (Amendment).
International students should participate in all activities arranged and organized by the college in accordance with the program of professional training on time. Both attending classes (including morning running, self-study in the morning and evening) and practicing. They cannot should ask for leave in advance and obtain approval if they can’t attend. The students should fill in leave formalities inside one day after they come back if they can’t do that in advance.
1. Attendance Checking System
(1) International students shall be designated by the class monitor, vice monitor, weekly or daily duty officer of each class during the class, internship, graduation design, class group activities, etc., to check their registration and absence. International students absence registration form should be handed in the head teacher weekly. The head teacher should do education work according to the specific situation. The head teacher monthly summaries and submits to the Students’ Affairs Office of the affiliated college.
(2) students who ask for leave must fill in the leave application form, and explain the reasons and time for leave. Sick leave must be certified by the medical office of the hospital or the hospital above the county level.
(3) From class or from education activities listed in this section without leaving, over leaving time or leave, renewal or make-up leave without approval are absence. To be late for class (including self-study in the morning and evening) for no reason. Leave early for more than 10 minutes, or arrive late or leave early for three times, for one lesson. For those students who are absent from class, they will be criticized and taught according to the number of hours and the circumstances, and even be punished according to the detailed rules of disciplinary punishment for students in zhejiang guangsha construction vocational and technical college.
2. Leave System
(1) Leave Procedures and Approval Authorities
To ask for leave, the international students should sign the letter of authorization for leave safety, fill in the international students' travel schedule and international students' leave form to explain the reasons and time for leave. Sick leave shall be certified by the hospital's medical office or a hospital above the county level; The leaders of assigned departments shall go to the student affairs office to handle the approval procedures for the students.
Permission for international students to ask for leave shall be within three days (inclusive), signed by the class teacher, and approved by the leader of the affiliated college students’ affair office. Within three days to ten days (inclusive), signed by the head teacher, student leaders and student affairs office of the college, and submitted to the deputy dean of student work of the college for inspection and approval; More than 10 days, signed by the head teacher, student affairs office and the deputy dean of students’ work of the college, and then submitted to the dean of the college for examination and approval. Leave permission should be in triplicate, one for the head teacher, one for doorman or apartment counselor, one for foreign affairs office (Hong Kong, macau, and Taiwan) to file.
(2) Renewal of leave
For those who need to renew their leave, they must go through the leave procedures for renewing their leave.
(3) In or Out the College
After completing the leave procedures, international students shall submit the leave application to the foreign affairs office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) for filing. If it is necessary to enter or leave the college gate, the leave slip shall be submitted to the doorman for inspection and registration; In the case of the dormitory, the slip should be submitted to the student apartment counselor as a written basis for the inspection.
(4) Cancellation of Leave
When the international students return to college, they should explain the situation to the doorman, apartment counselor, class teacher and the leader of the Students’ Affair Office of the affiliated college, and the related personnel should fill in the time for returning on the "Leave Form for International Students of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College".
The Foreign Affairs Office(Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) should properly keep the leave application form for all international students for checking.
(5) Disciplinary Action
For those students who are absent from class, they will be criticized by education according to the hours and circumstances of the absence, and even disciplinary punishment will be taken (please refer to the regulations on disciplinary action of students). If a student is absent from class and leaves the college without permission, he/she shall be punished for serious disciplinary violation, with reference to the Provisions on Disciplinary Punishment of Students of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College.
3. The Supplementary Provisions
(1) These provisions should be piloted from the date of promulgation.
(2) The student affairs office shall be responsible for the interpretation of these regulations.
(3) Matters not covered herein should be implemented as stipulated in the student handbook of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College (the Student Leave Regulations in September 2018).
年 月 日
In order to maintain the good order of the college, protect the personal safety of international students and ensure that international students can successfully complete their studies, this responsibility letter is formulated in accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations and relevant regulations of the college.
1. Liability Clauses
(1) Abide by Chinese laws, regulations and college rules and regulations, and respect Chinese social ethics and customs.
(2) To timely handle the formalities of residence permit, alteration and extension, etc. in accordance with relevant regulations of the public security department.
(3) The college should arrange accommodation uniformly. If staying outside on weekends, the students should observe the rules of living outside and go through relevant procedures. During the period, the students should pay attention to the safety of public security, fire control, personal and property safety, as well as the safety of the use of water, electricity and liquefied gas.
(4) Abide by the rules and regulations of dormitory management. Keep the dormitory quiet, no loud noise, no loud music TV, no unauthorized transfer of rooms and beds, no pets, so as not to affect the study and rest of the people around. Visitors must leave before 21:00 PM. No one can stay in the dormitory.
(5)Large power electric appliances such as electric furnaces, electric heaters and electric blankets are prohibited in the dormitory; Storage of inflammable, explosive and toxic substances is prohibited; It is prohibited to damage, dismantle or refit the equipment and wiring in the dormitory building. Protect fire facilities and pay attention to fire safety.
(6) Don’t set off firecrackers and barbecues on campus and dormitory.
(7) It is strictly forbidden to use the dormitory for activities in violation of the law and college regulations. Leave the dormitory, you need to close good door and window, do not give the room key others, lest steal match.
(8) Students should not drink, fight, gamble or take drugs, disseminate, copy or sell illegal books, periodicals and audio-visual products in violation of the provisions of the administration of public security; Not to participate in illegal pyramid selling; They shall not engage in or participate in activities that damage the image and social morality of college students.
(9) Keep personal belongings properly and deposit the surplus cash in the bank. Do not store valuables in classrooms, libraries and other public places at will.
(10) Keep the teaching area, library and other learning places quiet. Don't make any noise or put music or video loudly, so as not to affect the study and rest of people around. Don't smoke in the non-smoking area.
(11) International students who drive motor vehicles should hold a Chinese motor vehicle driving license. They should register at the security office. The students must drive within the required speed. Please purchase and use a licensed motor vehicle. Driving without a license is strictly prohibited, drinking and driving is strictly prohibited.
(12) For international students traveling during holidays (including national holidays, winter and summer holidays, public holidays, etc.), they must fill in the "Travel Plans of International Students on Holiday". When you go out, please pay attention to security, and properly keep the identity documents, wallet and other valuables.
(13) International students may participate in work-study programs organized or approved by the college. It is forbidden for international students to work or work in China without permission.
(14) The national customs and religious beliefs of international students are respected in our college. But the college doesn’t provide a place for religious ceremonies. Missionary activities and religious gatherings are strictly prohibited.
(15)Exchange must go to the bank, not in the private shop or individual exchange. It is illegal to exchange money at an informal office.
(16) To take a taxi, you must choose a taxi from a regular taxi company, and do not take a vehicle that is not qualified to operate.
(17) It is strictly forbidden to swim in irregular places such as rivers, lakes and reservoirs; Don't go where the natural conditions are bad.
(18)International students must attend class on time, must not be absent from class, must observe the classroom teaching order.
Those who violate the above terms shall be punished with fines, warnings, demerits, college detention, college suspension and expulsion, etc., depending on the seriousness of the case. Students who are expelled from the college will have their visas revoked and must return immediately.
The college will commend and reward international students who have excellent academic performance, abide by Chinese laws and school regulations, respect teachers and college staff, unite classmates and have excellent academic performance. Awards: announcement of praise, awards, scholarship, award title, and so on.
2. The Supplementary Provisions
(1) These provisions shall be piloted from the date of promulgation.
(2) These provisions shall be interpreted by the Teaching Affairs Office, The Student Affairs Office and the Security Office.
(3) This letter (in Chinese and English) shall be uniformly stored in the personal file bag of international students after being signed by international students.
I have carefully read the above terms and solemnly promise to comply with the regulations.
Signature of the promisee:
Date: M D Y
The student dormitory is the main place for students to study and live in the college. It is the main place for the college to develop students' ideology and morality education and behavior education. Dormitory management is an indispensable link for cultivating students' self-reliance ability, creating a good living environment and forming a good academic atmosphere. In order to effectively strengthen the management of the college's international student dormitory, the provisions are made as follows:
1. Check-in Management
(1) International students who are admitted and enrolled by Zhejiang Guangsha construction vocational and technical college shall apply to the student affairs office of the college through their head teacher..
(2) International students shall check in the dormitory at the student affairs office with their passport. The dormitory shall be arranged by the college.
(3) Room bedding and household articles shall be provided by international students.
(4) The college can only provide accommodation for international students registered in the college, and cannot provide accommodation for their relatives, friends and anyone else.
(5) After checking in, the international students should check the list of room items and sign for confirmation. In case of damage to the room or articles in the room, corresponding compensation shall be made according to the situation.
2. Daily management
(1) International students should obey Chinese laws and regulations, rules and regulations of the college and regulations of Zhejiang Cuangsha Vocational and Technical College International Student Apartment Management Regulations (trial).
(2) The international students should live in designated rooms. it is not allowed to move or occupy other rooms; The internal space and equipment of the room shall be used equally with the roommates; It is prohibited to transfer, rent or lend beds; It is not allowed to invite others to live in.
(3) In principle, it is not allowed to change the room. In case of special circumstances, it is necessary to apply to the foreign affairs office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) and fill in the application form for changing the dormitory. International students should not apply for more than two times for personal reasons during their stay. If it is necessary to adjust the dormitory for the reason from the college, international students shall adjust their rooms within the specified time according to the requirements.
(4) The international students shall obey the college schedule and go to bed in the dormitory before 21:30 each night. If you need to live off campus due to special circumstances, you should ask for leave in writing from the head teacher in advance.
(5) Keep order and keep quiet inside the building. No smoking, drinking, fighting, loud music, loud Shouting, dancing, etc. Especially gambling, preaching and religious meetings are prohibited in the dormitory. The international students’ party application form shall be submitted by the head teacher to the students' work office of the associate college in advance, and shall be submitted to the foreign affairs office (Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan) for filing after the approval of the student affairs office, before the meeting can be held at the designated place.
(6) Protect public property, prohibit the damage of monitoring equipment, fire hydrants, fire extinguishers, emergency lighting equipment and fire signs, and prohibit the trampling and scribbling of footprints on walls. If man-made damage is caused to the furnishings in the room and the public facilities in the building, compensation shall be made according to the price.
(7) Maintain public health and keep indoor and outdoor clean. All the international students are obliged to keep their belongings clean and tidy in order to create a good dormitory atmosphere. Keep the corridor of the building free of debris. No bicycle parking in the apartment, no hanging objects outside the window, no throwing objects out the window, no keeping pets, no painting in the room.
(8) Save water and electricity and observe the regulations on water and electricity using each semester after residence in the dormitory, must advance deposit water and electricity charges in advance, otherwise will affect the use.
(9) Pay attention to electricity safety. All students are not allowed to remove and modification building equipment and power lines in the dormitory, not allowed to use water boilers in the dorm, electric kettle, electric cup, electric cooker, electric blanket, shoes dryer, heater, induction cooker, purple clay pot, soybean milk machine, coffee machine, straight powder, curling iron, electric stove, electric chafing dish, and microwave ovens and disable high-power electrical appliances are prohibited in the dormitory. Once found illegal use, the apartment counselors have the right to confiscate them, The international students will encounter subject to critical education or disciplinary action.
(10) Pay attention to fire prevention. It is forbidden to store and burn any inflammable and explosive dangerous goods in the apartment. Do not bury, occupy or block fire hydrants; Don’t occupy, block or close evacuation passages or safety exits; The power supply lines and facilities should not be dismantled, migrated or added without authorization; Do not use the extension cord (terminal board) without power supply protection button. Electric bicycles should be charged on charging piles set up by the college according to regulations; When leaving the bedroom, the international students should turn off the power. The power line or charger of such electrical appliances as mobile phone, computer, electric fan and exhaust fan should not be in operation. In case of power line fault, report to apartment maintenance department in time. When going out for a long time, turn off all power supply indoor.
(11) International students can use the following appliances in the apartment, such as electric mosquito coil incense, table lamp, charger, radio, computer, hair dryer, electric fan, etc. The above electrical appliances should be purchased from regular channels and qualified products with 3C certification and excellent quality. Electrical products without Chinese identification, factory name and factory address shouldn’t be used. Those who violate the regulations will be given a warning or above according to the seriousness of the case. If the power of the electrical appliance is more than 300 watts, the international students shall sign the "Commitment of Safe Use of Electrical Appliance in the Dormitory" at the counselor's office of the apartment within 2 weeks after the beginning of each semester or within 1 week after the purchase of the new electrical appliance, and get the sign of safe use of electricity. Large power appliances over 800 watts are prohibited.
(12) The public facilities in each room should only be used by international students in this room, and other personnel should not occupy them. If they are not necessary, the apartment counselor must properly kept and registered them.
(13) keep personal money and relevant belongs, close the doors and Windows when you go out to prevent theft. Please keep the key by yourself during your stay. International students are not allowed to lend the key to others, or change the lock. If the key is lost, please report it to the student affairs office in time.
(14) In order to protect public and private property and personal safety in the dormitory and maintain good public security order, the student affairs office should implement the visiting management according to the relevant administrative regulations. Visitors can only enter the dormitory by presenting valid identity documents, handling visitor registration procedures, and filling in "international student apartment visitor registration". The visiting time is from 8:00 to 21:00. You must leave before 21:00. Otherwise, the apartment counselor has the right to inform the visitors to leave. When the visited international student leaves the apartment, the visitor must leave at the same time.
(15) The college should implement the safety inspection system, and take necessary measures to stop and eliminate the behavior, which will cause hidden danger.
(16) international students should allow college staff or maintenance staff to enter the room for routine maintenance or check in or investigate for disciplinary violations.
(17) Trial registration system will be implemented for weekends and holidays.
3. Check out Management
(1) International students who leave the college for reasons, such as graduation, completion of studies, withdrawal from the college, suspension of the college, etc., as well as those who voluntarily apply for cancellation of stay, should go through the procedures of withdrawal and settle the fees.
Checking out fee procedure: After checking out, international students will bring the valid passport, the refund certificate issued by the student affairs office and the invoice of accommodation fee to the college finance office or the designated place for the refund.
(2) the foreign affairs office and student affairs office should be informed in advance of the check-in procedure 3 days earlier. No room keys may be duplicated without permission. All personal belongings should be removed before checking out and the keys of the room should be returned at the time of checking out.Anyone who has lost the international student qualification of the college should move out of the apartment within the prescribed time limit.
(3) International students who have completed their studies should check out within one week after the end of the semester, and they should complete the formalities of leaving college two to three days before their leaving..
(4) For those who still need to live after finishing study, international students should apply to the student affairs office, If they can live in or not, which depends on the specific situation. If you still need to live in the dormitory during the holiday, you should submit a written application to the student affairs office 1 week in advance and pay the related fees.
4. Punishment for Violation
Punishment will be implemented according to the student disciplinary punishment regulations of Zhejiang Guangsha Construction Vocational and Technical College.
5.The Supplementary Provisions
(1) These provisions should be piloted from the date of promulgation.
(2)The student affairs office is responsible for the interpretation of these regulations.
(3) Matters not covered herein shall be implemented as stipulated in the Student Handbook of Zhejiang Guangxia Construction Vocational and Technical College (September 2018 edition).